Vehicle tracking is the key to efficient fleet management and cost savings. It’s a professional tool for enhancing your business and processes and it liberates valuable resources so that you can focus on your own core competence.
ETS Fleet vehicle tracking enables electronic monitoring of vehicles, machines and transport equipment. ETS Fleet rationalizes logistics and improves customer service – the location of the vehicles can be seen on a map in real-time and you’re always aware where the vehicles are located at any given time.
ETS Fleet also reduces working hours and unnecessary driving. Furthermore, the system generates extensive and accurate reports and logbooks so you’re always able to verify where the vehicles have been and what they’ve been doing.
A driver identification module is available and is a very useful feature if there are several drivers sharing a pool of company vehicles. With ETS Fleet being a GPS tracking device, it is of great help if a vehicle is stolen, too.
ETS Fleet with work management makes it the complete solution for work and fleet monitoring.
- – Enables electronic monitoring of vehicles
- – Tamper-proof, system will notify if unit is tampered or is not working correctly
- – Rationalizes logistics
- – Improves customer service
- – Reduces working hours and unnecessary driving
- – Reduces unauthorized driving
- – Drive data is automatically stored on a server
- – Extensive and accurate reports and logbooks
- – Helps if a vehicle is stolen
- – Real-time vehicle monitoring
- – User friendly, no need for technical competence
- – Accurate drive data and routes with time and address
- – Driver identification for car pools with multiple drivers
- – Automatic data transmission, storage and processing
- – Extensive reports
- – Generates the driver’s logbook information required by tax authorities and stakeholders
- – Possibility to bind a driving session to a certain target area or customer based on the location
- – Data transfer to external systems